Immediate Load Implant Placement & Provisionalization
In the Esthetic Zone (includes Socket Shield Technique)
Click image to download Brochure
If you place or restore dental implants you do not want to miss this course. Learn step by step the techniques for successful immediate implants in the esthetic zone.
This course will focus on Science based information and Clinical technique
Location & Dates
1 Day Course
February 17th, 2017. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Course Fee: $995
13 credit hours
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement (6/1/2008) to (5/31/2022)
Dr. john Barksdale has extensive experience providing implant services in the esthetic zone. The program will consist of a lecture and hands on workshops on the surgical and restorative aspects of immediate placement and provisionalization of implants.
Topics to be covered:
• Criteria for implant placement
• Immediate load in extraction sockets.
• Abutment choices for success
• Bone grafting materials and methods
• Grafting the Bone Zone and Tissue Zone
• Buccal gap management
• Platform Switch and Why
• Anatomically Correct Provisionals
• 3D CBCT planning for success
• Choosing the Correct Implant SIze
• Partial Extraction Therapy (Socket Shield)