In Office Restorative 3D with Free Software
Click Image to download Brochure
Location & Dates:
1 Day Course
2020- NEW Date*
Friday April 24, 2020- Fort Lauderdale, FL Or Online Streaming!
Friday, December 13. 2019- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Friday November 15, 2019- Houston, TX
Friday August 23, 2019- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Friday August 9, 2019- Las Vegas, NV
Friday April 5, 2019- Ft Lauderdale
Friday November 2, 2018- Ft Lauderdale
Friday September 14, 2018- Ft Lauderdale
8 CE Hours
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement (6/1/2008) to (5/31/2022)
Learn how to incorporate 3D printing, the fastest growing trend in dentistry today into your dental office for under $1500 with the use of Free Digital Software. You and your team can introduce this technology into your offi ce predictably and cost eff ectively to 3D Print Models, Temporaries, Custom Trays, Surgical Guides and more.
Dr. Bally will introduce you to free software and recommend printers that can be used to proficiently print 3D Dental models, temporaries, wax ups, surgical guides, and more for in under an hour.
Requirements: A laptop (Windows or Mac with a 64 bit operating system) will be required for the software training.
• Introduction to Free 3D Cad Software
• Meshmixer Basics
• Blue Sky Bio Software Training
• Processing Data from CBCT
• Modelation of Digital Files: Editing, Basing, and Hollowing Models
• Using Tooth Libraries, Digital Parts and Tools
• Wax Up for Single Tooth, Quadrants, Full Arches and Dentures
• Custom Trays
• 3D Printer Recommendations
• 3D Printer Guidleines & Rules for Success!